Welcome to the WebPage of Film West UK Ltd
Based in Gerrards Cross close to
Pinewood, Leavesden, Shepperton and Longcross Film Studios.
Servicing the Whole of the UK.
We offer experienced drivers with a fleet of
10 x Full Length Dropside Flatbed 4x4 pickups
10 x Gators
30 x trailers of assorted sizes and applications
to assist your Production whilst on Location or in the Studio,
Whether that be at the top of Snowdon or the in the Surrey Hills
Heavy Towing up to 3500kgs
Our brand new Ford Ranger is the ultimate Film Unit Utility Vehicle.
6 Speed Manual with a 3.2 Euro 6 Engine with adblue keeping down the harmful diesel particulates around set as well as meeting the emission standards for London L.E.Z.
saving cost on the "T Charge"
Towing and the LAW
Our Ranger is Fitted with a Digital Tachograph making us the ONLY Supplier offering this service Legally
and to Comply with Current Legislation on Towing Vehicles and UK Drivers Hours.
Our Transport Experience
With over 20 yrs experience in the world of film transport and off-road driving.
We can help you make the right vehicular decision when getting your kit to set.
Reducing the cost of expensive Trackway hire.
Trailers for Hire
We can supply General use Trailers of various sizes.
All Weather Trailers Great for Video Sound and DIT.
Call for a Quote Now 01895 605705
We Don't do office hours we are 24/7-365.
OFCOM Licensed radio users
Our Trucks and Drivers also have our own OFCOM licensed Radio frequencies and Handsets.
helping to keep your channels clear of radio traffic in busy times
this helps us to communicate and work more efficiently
its also another cost saving for your production.
Our Terms and Conditions
Film West UK LTD
Tel: 01895 605705
Film West UK LTD (The Company) - Terms and Condition of Hire and Sale
1. INCORPORATION OF CONDITIONS All contracts entered into between the Company and a customer shall be deemed to incorporate these conditions and no amendment or addition shall be binding on the Company unless agreed in writing by an authorized representative of the Company.
2. QUOTATIONS All quotations and tenders are given by the Company on the condition that the Company shall not be bound until it has dispatched the goods under a delivery note with its terms and conditions.
3. PAYMENT Where credit terms have been agreed payment is due within 30 days of the date of the invoice otherwise payment is due prior to delivery. Where payment is overdue or a customers account exceeds any agreed credit limit the Company may suspend further deliveries in respect of any contract with the customer until payment is made or may cancel any order in so far as the goods remain to be delivered. Any accounts unpaid by the due date shall carry interest at the rate of one and a half percent per month until paid both before and after any judgment obtained in respect of the amount outstanding from the purchaser.
4. DELIVERY The Company will seek to deliver the goods ordered by the purchaser within the time requested by the purchaser. However, such time shall not be a condition of the contract and the Company shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the purchaser whether directly or indirectly as a consequence of any late delivery of goods or inability to supply goods ordered.
5. CLAIM FOR DAMAGES Any damage caused to the goods prior or during delivery to the purchaser, or short or mistaken delivery, must be notified to the Company in writing within 72 hours of the goods being delivered to the purchaser.
6. RETENTION OF TITLE The risk in the goods shall pass from the seller to the buyer upon delivery of such goods to the buyer. However, notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, title and property in the goods, including full legal and beneficial ownership, shall not pass to the buyer until the Company has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full for all goods delivered to the buyer under this and all other contracts between the Company and the buyer for which payment of the full price of the goods thereunder has not been paid. Payment of the full price of goods shall include the amount of any interest or any other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the Company and the buyer under which the goods were delivered.
7. LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY No warranties or undertakings or representations are given by the Company in respect of the goods other than those contained herein or otherwise imposed by law. The Company shall not be liable for any statement or expression of opinion by its staff or agents to representatives or agent of the purchaser with respect to the uses to be made of the goods. Save as it may be imposed by law the Company shall not be liable for consequential damage due to the failure of or any defect in the goods and shall not be liable for any damage whether or not consequential arising from the use of the goods or the ability of the Company to deliver the goods or materials as requested or at all.
8. CONDITIONS OF HIRE Where goods are hired from the Company, model Construction Plant Hire Association terms and conditions will apply a copy of which is available on request or on download from www.fwuk.me
9. TERMS These terms and conditions shall prevail over any conflicting provisions sought to be imposed by a purchaser. The customer will always indemnify the Company against any claim by a third party arising out of or in connection with any of the goods.